The D3vo Empire

A forum for the members of all The D3vo Empire!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

The final score on the scoreboard after game.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lentis

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: The final score on the scoreboard after game.   Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:49 pm

I'm not trying to change the tourney rules. Just a suggestion for the next tourney.

So the current rules be the top 4 income in the game by the end of 40 minutes. What if one person does reallly good for the first 35 minutes, and in the last 5 minutes, he gets say... triple teamed. he fights for as long as he can, but by the end of 40 minutes, he's not in the top 4. After the game, everyone leaves and in the scoreboard, the same guy is in first place.

Should this guy be eliminated? I'm sure most of u guys have had games where u own for like the entire game and then people decide to team u cause ur too big. I (as a sore loser) just say "hell, i had the highest score. u guys all suk." Should this guy be eliminated? Should the scoreboard be put into consideration?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheTrueFace
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: The final score on the scoreboard after game.   Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:50 pm

Politics is part of the tournement matches, if we tried to help everyone that had that had that happen to them the tournement would be impossible. Just make sure everyone loves you and you'll be fine. Cool

If anyone has a question they don't want displayed publicly, contact me by PM.
No member should hesitate to post on this website.
Members may notice me breaking the double posting rule from time to time. This is only when i'm executing a command after I've made a post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://d3vo.megabb.com/index.htm
Enilator

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The final score on the scoreboard after game.   Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:32 pm

whoa, i thought it was 60 minutes, lol. I must practice with a 40 minute game now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheTrueFace
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The final score on the scoreboard after game.   Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:02 pm

I don't really think you would need to practice.

Members may notice me breaking the double posting rule from time to time. This is only when i'm executing a command after I've made a post.
Back to top Go down
Enilator

PostSubject: Re: The final score on the scoreboard after game.   Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:25 am

Theres two reasons for you saying that. 1. Risk is a game that doesnt need practice, just time and skill. 2. I'm good lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheTrueFace
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The final score on the scoreboard after game.   Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:28 pm

I don't remember ever playing you, so I have no right to judge so far.

Back to top Go down
Enilator

PostSubject: Re: The final score on the scoreboard after game.   Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:23 pm

same goes for me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The final score on the scoreboard after game.   

Back to top Go down

The final score on the scoreboard after game.
Page 1 of 1